So you made your first appointment…Good for you!
Please let us know if we can be of any service to you as you prepare for your appointment.
Just so you have a better idea of what will happen at your first appointment, here is what you can expect:
- A friendly welcome and tour of our office
- A complimentary water, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc.
- A comfortable chair, cozy blanket, and Memory Foam Headrest Pillow
- A Comprehensive oral evaluation, including an oral cancer screening, dental and periodontal analysis, head and neck exam
- A complimentary cosmetic evaluation
- X-ray of teeth, as needed
- Referrals to specialist, as needed
- Nutritional diet evaluation
- Personalized Oral hygiene instructions
- A warm towel after your appointment to relax and refresh you
If possible, please bring the following with you to your first appointment with us:
- Completed new patient forms
- Insurance card with photo ID
- Recent x-rays (usually if less than a year old or a panoramic film less than 5 years old)
- A list of medications any medications you are currently taking
- A Parent or guardian if you are under the age of 18.